Heya everyone!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kimmiekins

Hi! Wow, I am always happy to see a new rattie form, especially run by awesome people. :D

I am Kimberly/Kimmie/Kimmiekins... Whichever is fine. I live in Cincinnati, OH USA. I run a rat rescue along with having a mini-zoo of my own pets - 2 dogs, a cat, a mouse and 12 male rats I love to pieces.

I'm in a rush, need to get a surrender into the rescue (it's a MAJORLY busy weekend for surrenders!), but I was so happy to see The Rat Shack here, that I had to stop by. :)

Kimmeh!!!! Yay! You came!
woot.gif

Good luck with the surrender! Hope the people are on time. ;)

Thank you so much for liking our forum. You are most welcomed here. I'm sure with your rescue you are very very busy. I think you're doing a great job with your rescue...that's awesome! 8)

Thanks everyone! They WERE late, but they did call and let us know. :lol: I think you jinxed us, Shelagh!

It went well! Patchwork double rex dumbo girl is now safe and sound in quarantine. And they might adopt her, oh no! :wink:

Tomorrow brings 7 more, 5 that're already at the foster's (that's besides the 7!) and a mouse. Busy!

So happy for these forums! :p

Back