Hey Marylanders

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

papercrow

Hey Marylanders!!! I found this forum through mamarat and Small Angels Rescue. I have 2 black and white hooded brothers that I adopted through the rescue. I also have a black berkshire (I think--not so good at the names...) and an agouti berkshire. I have owned rats on and off through the years and am excited to be back!

Welcome papercrow!
Black and agouti rats what a beautiful mix. Hope you can share pics and stories.

BTW, I started you off on your own thread so everyone will see our new member and welcome you too.

Well thanks for the warm welcome! This seems like a very genuine, open group of people and I'm glad to have found you. I'll see what I can do for pics some time soon.

Hi Paper crow! Nice to meet you and glad there's another person from Maryland..and you're in Baltimore! That's great. Hopefully there will be more people in our area and perhaps we can have a rat meet and some cool get togethers like our other surrounding states have. See ya on the forum!
Julie :D

Back