Hey from Toronto!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is Dilbert known for?
And I'm with Bronwyn about Moth, what a beautiful girl! I never would have thought of choosing that name but I really like it.

Fidget said:
And I'm with Bronwyn about Moth, what a beautiful girl! I never would have thought of choosing that name but I really like it.

Here is Dilbert...make sure you have a bit of time to read it ;)
http://www.goosemoose.com/component/opt ... ,4004903.0

I called Moth that because when I first got her she was the silvery brown of the dust off of a moth's wing. :D

Yes, the Dillyman is a major cutie. many of us depended on our daily fix of his photos for a long time!

And, of course, we loved to see the photos and the sagas of Shelagh's many other wonderful ratties, e.g. Selene.

Here you go Shelagh.....

ACK.... *thud*

What an adorable cutie pie. I love baby rats, they are the ultimate cute.

mamarat2 said:
Dill pickles!!!

I dunno for some reason it clicked in my brain a long time ago, I have always referred to him like that, at least when I talk to Shelagh!!
LOL! I'm just picturing this plump pickle with a rat tail, head and feet running around.

lilspaz68 said:
Fidget said:

Here is Dilbert...make sure you have a bit of time to read it ;)
http://www.goosemoose.com/component/opt ... ,4004903.0

I called Moth that because when I first got her she was the silvery brown of the dust off of a moth's wing. :D

:eek:mg: I going to die from cuteness overload!!!! he's so cute and I bet he's still a cutie :baby:

Well I think so. :)

DillymorningsleepylickMay23.jpg

And he still wrestles and popcorns (mostly in the cage, because when he's out he has Things To Do)

Dilly-yesmomIloveyou.jpg

Hi Shelagh! I'm finally taking some time out from behind the scenes to poke around here and post a bit. :hide:

Yeah, I worked hard for the emoticons, so I'm damn well going to use them to death!

Ric

Back