help!!!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nadja1112

she is still under medication on day 4 out of 1o on anti-biotic but she still doesn't seem to get any better :(
I just don't know what to do or how to help her.

awww poor baby. How old is she? What antibiotics were you given? How much does your lass weigh and what concentreation is the antibiotics (mg/ml or %)

How long has she been sick now?

awww poor baby. How old is she? What antibiotics were you given? How much does your lass weigh and what concentreation is the antibiotics (mg/ml or %)

How long has she been sick now?
She have been sick 2 days before she went on medication and it have been 4 days she's on it now.
We are giving her som doxycycline tablets on 20 mg but only giving her half of that so 10 mg

doxy won't be enough for this...

Have you brought home any new rats recently, been to a vet or petstore? Within the last couple of weeks? Do you have other rats? How are they doing?

doxy won't be enough for this...

Have you brought home any new rats recently, been to a vet or petstore? Within the last couple of weeks? Do you have other rats? How are they doing?
No, she is sadly my last rat :( I know they shouldn't be alone but I just can't deal with the heart ache anymore its crushing me too much. Should I call my vet agian asking for something stronger?

Back