Help plz rat cant move

Help Support Rat Shack Forum:

❤️🐭WEEGAL🐹❤️

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Found Molly in her cage. She can't stand, im gonna guess she had a stroke. All she can do is crawl veey slowly.Is there anything i can do for her? Does anyone know what i should be expecting will happen next? She's just resting & bruxing in my arms😥
20200523_011856.jpg

SQ

Senior Member - Vegan for the animals
I am so very sorry for your loss.
It may have been a stroke as you thought or another neurological event …. sometimes medication from the vet can help but often nothing can be done and the rattie will die.

I know how hard it is to hold your pet and try to comfort them while they die, helpless to do anything … but I am glad that Molly was not alone. I am sure your presence made her feel comforted and less afraid

{{hugs}}

I am sorry that a knowledgeable person was not able to respond.
For future reference, there is a medical site on facebook (Real Rat Lovers Want To Know) which has several medical contributors including lilspaz68. Given the number of medical contributors as well as their placement in different countries, people may receive a more timely response on there.

❤️🐭WEEGAL🐹❤️

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
I am so very sorry for your loss.
It may have been a stroke as you thought or another neurological event …. sometimes medication from the vet can help but often nothing can be done and the rattie will die.

I know how hard it is to hold your pet and try to comfort them while they die, helpless to do anything … but I am glad that Molly was not alone. I am sure your presence made her feel comforted and less afraid

{{hugs}}

I am sorry that a knowledgeable person was not able to respond.
For future reference, there is a medical site on facebook (Real Rat Lovers Want To Know) which has several medical contributors including lilspaz68. Given the number of medical contributors as well as their placement in different countries, people may receive a more timely response on there.
Thank you, I appreciate all the info👍🏼 XX

Dena

Also, if it's urgent, you can always message Lilspaz and ask her to read your thread. A lot of people haven't been on or as active lately with all this COVID crap going on..... I apologize. So sorry for your loss as well. I lost my big squishy boy, Taco, on Thursday. It's never easy to lose the ones we love....

Latest posts