HELP: Missing rat!!!!! - Update, pls don't judge me.

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still nothing. Told my landlady and suprisingly enough she joined in the search. Tore the house apart yet again.

Crappy day all around for me...until I got on here and found out henry'smum has a nice set of hammocks for me...at least one piece of good news.

Still hoping Zumi finds you.. I had one go missing 24 days after I got her, turned the place upside down and tried all the tricks but no sign of her for 10 days. Then heard her munching in the bedside drawer...
It really can happen.. I hope for you both!

Nothing. I was away in Toronto today. Left out food like usual. No nibbles. No poops anywhere. I really think she must have gotten outside somehow.

Yeah, twice now. No stray black females, actually no strays at all :(

They did mention that there was a girl in the region with many babies for adoption...I think they meant you Dee. That's good to know :)

LOL That probably is me!! And they said they wouldn't help.

I just wanted to let you know, I'm pretty sure (95%) that you can buy traps at TSC. I hope you get one and I hope that brings her home. I feel so bad and can't imagine what you're going through.

No. I've been outside a lot with the nice weather for the last couple of days. No sign of her. I've asked the neighbours...no one has seen any bit of her. I've run out of ideas.

Oh geez , I am so sorry. :( If she got out , lets hope she is a smart little lady and can find her way back :hugs: Or , ends up at one of the neighbors homes! Are they all keeping a looking out for her? I just don't want someone to mistake her for a " wild rat"

I borrowed a live trap my friend had used to trap a squirel she had loose in her house. I set it the whole long weekend, and had nothing. Then I had to pass it along to someone else with chipmunks in their attic. I've left food out all over the house and had no nibbles what so ever. I don't think she's in the house :(

Back