The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RatPrincess

Hi guys,

My name is Kaligh. I've been interested in rats since I was a little girl but my family was anti rodent so I was never able to get some. I am finally fulfilling this dream in a few weeks and getting rats of my own from a breeder nearby(Ish). I'm super excited. Here is a little about me.

I live in tucson AZ, I'm 28 yrs old. I basically run a small farm already with 8 chickens, 2 goats, 2 cats, 2 dogs, and 5 sugar gliders. I've got my critter nation cage already set up for my new additions and am impatiently waiting for them to be old enough to go pickup and take home.

When I'm not chasing my own critters around the house I work as a full time SR sales associate for a financial firm as well as run my own dog training business which I hope will one day be large enough to fully support me.

Hi Kaligh! I’m a new member myself. That’s quite the little zoo you’re operating. I had to comment since I believe we may share the same animal appreciation (or my husband calls it— an animal “obsession” 🤣). We have 4 horses, 2 guinea pigs, 2 dogs, and soon 2 rats.

Wishing you all the best! 🥰

I got my babies from raining rats rattery and I highly recommend them for the area! They are super nice and my ratties have been well handled and friendly from the very beginning!

Back