Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Rattiroo, Sep 12, 2018.

Help Support Rat Shack Forum by donating using the link above.
  1. Sep 12, 2018 #1

Rattiroo

Rattiroo

Rattiroo

Greetings, Internet! I’ve had 7 rats over the last 4 ish years, currently down to 2. My 2 1/2 year old spayed female Spooks and my new rescue (recently neutered) 5 months or so old boy, Odin.

I’m hoping for some support and reassurance because intros between the two aren’t going as smoothly as one would hope, but i’m determined to keep trying. I know Spooks is very lonely since the death of her last two cagemates one after the other, and I know Odin got on well enough with other rats at the rescue.

I love how personable rats are, and they help me as a creative outlet, because I love making hammocks, liners, and toys for them! Spooks loves dried coconut chips and napping in my rat-scarf, and Odin loves running on his wheel, even while free ranging!

2. Sep 16, 2018 at 1:40 PM #2

jorats

jorats

jorats

Not So Much Staff Member Admin

Welcome! If you like, start a new thread in Behaviour for your intros. I'm sure we can help.

Rattiroo likes this.
  3. Sep 17, 2018 at 2:43 AM #3

SQ

SQ

SQ

Senior Member - Vegan for the animals

Welcome !! :)

You might want to put what state you are in, in addition to the country as sometimes that can be helpful when people are trying to provide helpful info

Rattiroo likes this.