Hello!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rattiroo

Greetings, Internet! I’ve had 7 rats over the last 4 ish years, currently down to 2. My 2 1/2 year old spayed female Spooks and my new rescue (recently neutered) 5 months or so old boy, Odin.

I’m hoping for some support and reassurance because intros between the two aren’t going as smoothly as one would hope, but i’m determined to keep trying. I know Spooks is very lonely since the death of her last two cagemates one after the other, and I know Odin got on well enough with other rats at the rescue.

I love how personable rats are, and they help me as a creative outlet, because I love making hammocks, liners, and toys for them! Spooks loves dried coconut chips and napping in my rat-scarf, and Odin loves running on his wheel, even while free ranging!

Welcome !! :)

You might want to put what state you are in, in addition to the country as sometimes that can be helpful when people are trying to provide helpful info

Back