Hello!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jlou

Hi all,

I am Jessi from Minnesota. I have two boys - Cyrano & Shylock (yes, we give our rats literary names).

Cyrano ~ I’ve lived with many different animals over the last 30+ years and bonded incredibly closely with a few, but never have I felt as much love from an animal as I do from this sweet boy.

Shylock. My husband picked him out because he wanted a boy with red eyes. He’s a snuggly and curious boy. I think if he could spend his entire day curled up in the little hollow between my shoulder and collar bone, he totally would. He’s just 13 weeks old and still just the right size to fit enough of himself there comfortably.

3BF6B66A-7335-45DE-B68F-C63BE3C92873.jpg

CD1D77C8-6A73-4DBC-8B0A-591CA84E0A0C.jpg

Hi all,

I am Jessi from Minnesota. I have two boys - Cyrano & Shylock (yes, we give our rats literary names).

Cyrano ~ I’ve lived with many different animals over the last 30+ years and bonded incredibly closely with a few, but never have I felt as much love from an animal as I do from this sweet boy.

Shylock. My husband picked him out because he wanted a boy with red eyes. He’s a snuggly and curious boy. I think if he could spend his entire day curled up in the little hollow between my shoulder and collar bone, he totally would. He’s just 13 weeks old and still just the right size to fit enough of himself there comfortably.

I love a white one. its too cute!:)

Back