Hello thar! (✿◠‿◠)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gailrin

About me, I spend most of my days tending to my girls, hiking, or painting. I love doing Rat related artwork and themes. I'm married with no kids, but a lot of house plants and way more free time than any person should have access too. My meme game is also terrible, I tend to fall behind on trends and I'm not really good at keeping up with the latest trends.

I got my first rat when I was 15, 16 years ago, and I'm still keeping them as pets today! Sadly, my first rat did not receive the absolute best of care I could have provided but did the best with what information I had at the current time, but things have changed a lot since then and now I have 5 rats and they're absolutely spoiled rotten.

I'm hoping to make some friends here who are just as much into rats as I am, plus getting all the good rat information is a plus too.

Some things I'm into,
►Gaming. ►Painting. ►Books and comics. ►Playing Bass. ►Gardening ►Rats Of course. ►Star Trek ►Hiking.

I'll post my current 5 girls over on the Rat Registry <--Click for Rats.

Last edited:
Hey! Im also new here lol so Id love to be friends. You sound a lot like me with being a nature and rat lover. lol.

Oh man, should see my patio and bedroom when spring hits. My desk is covered with grow lights and succulents, just waiting for warm sun to hit so I can move everything outside.

GoqkhBEm.jpg

Back