Hello from the Uk!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Narf

Hi,
I have of 4 very spoiled boys. Pip, Squeak, Nip and Tuck. These are my first rats, they’re 2 sets of littermates that I have had from breeder since they were 8 weeks and they’re currently 13 and 7 months.

being a rat mum has been awesome and was completely stress free until a month ago, I’m having some problems that I’m hoping people who are more knowledgable can help me iron out. I’ve had a wobble but I love my boys! They spend most of the day out of their cage and they’re very social, friendly and have been amazing company for me especially during these crazy times!

I have been lurking for a little while, I’m glad that there is a place like this around. I have been saddened that forums have been dying off and moving to Facebook (which I don’t have) so finding this place is great.

I have only had rats for a year so may not have much to offer but I’m a maker and hope that I have some knowledge that can help when it comes to making toys and fixing things that may be of some use.

thanks.

8DAD02CD-AC8D-42A8-A4E7-CFAABDF599EA.jpeg

Hi,
I have of 4 very spoiled boys. Pip, Squeak, Nip and Tuck. These are my first rats, they’re 2 sets of littermates that I have had from breeder since they were 8 weeks and they’re currently 13 and 7 months.

being a rat mum has been awesome and was completely stress free until a month ago, I’m having some problems that I’m hoping people who are more knowledgable can help me iron out. I’ve had a wobble but I love my boys! They spend most of the day out of their cage and they’re very social, friendly and have been amazing company for me especially during these crazy times!

I have been lurking for a little while, I’m glad that there is a place like this around. I have been saddened that forums have been dying off and moving to Facebook (which I don’t have) so finding this place is great.

I have only had rats for a year so may not have much to offer but I’m a maker and hope that I have some knowledge that can help when it comes to making toys and fixing things that may be of some use.

thanks.

View attachment 14465
Lovely boys! It's so awesome they're allowed out almost all day!

Back