Hello from Texas!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kavatika

Hi everyone,
I'm Kavatika and I'm happy to be here!
I'm an avid animal lover, rescuer, and wild-life rehaber. I volunteer with local organizations and have been an animal foster for going on 10 years.
My family includes my husband and daughter, a colony of hermit crabs, two permanent kitties (Snap and Trinket) and two new baby rat boys (Castor and Pollux).

I'm not sure how I didn't discover this awesome group when we had our first rats years ago, but I'm definintely happy to have found it now!

I am a professional dog trainer and work part-time at a big-box pet store in the animal-care department. I spend my free time volunteering and doing rescue work. I also am an avid cook, baker, gardener and crafter.

I look forward to getting to know y'all!

Attachments

• IMG_9126.JPG
    IMG_9126.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 138
Thanks! We think they’re pretty cute too. They’re pretty young; born on Feb 27 of this year. Their mama was rescued from a bad situation and the rescuer didn’t know she was pregnant until a few weeks after she got her. We adopted the two boys, and all the sisters have gone to friends and co-workers. Mama stayed with the rescuer and joined her colony of females.

Back