Hello from Sudbury!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ric-Rat-Toe said:
I would've posted sooner, but I had to finish adding and setting the code for 180 more emoticons for here one at a time first.
And getting a 2nd breakfast I expect. I figured you were the final rat-dad when I saw your post in Scooters.
Lol! You're funny, and very very brave. (come to think of it, you might be right up front posting pics of you, but self-preservation comes in all forms, maybe you figure you & Morats & Scooter can sneak off and discuss pigskin instead of rat bellies if the womenfolk are occupied? :happydance:
Never mind, I answered for you - :exactly:

Just having fun with the great smileys you set up!

Thankyou for helping give us a great place to ooh & aah over our babies. Nice to meetcha!

P.S. If you & Morats & Scooter get together for breakfast and have all-bran instead of fruit loops, maybe you'll all post a little more regular?

That would be lovely! No pressure mind you (at least not till the all-bran kicks in)

Fidget said:
P.S. If you & Morats & Scooter get together for breakfast and have all-bran instead of fruit loops, maybe you'll all post a little more regular?

That would be lovely! No pressure mind you (at least not till the all-bran kicks in)
:lol5:

Melissa said:
Fidget said:

:lol5:

OK I had my morning laugh now, lol Fidget!

Love the pics. My BF learned to keep his food in the kitchen away from the rats, he made the mistake of visiting with the Dorito bag. When he leaned in to say hello they jumped right in the bag, the bag with the rats went crashing to the floor, it was hilarious. The instant the bag hit the floor rats went running everywhere with Doritos in tow. :devil:

My 6 Girls said:
Love the pics. My BF learned to keep his food in the kitchen away from the rats, he made the mistake of visiting with the Dorito bag. When he leaned in to say hello they jumped right in the bag, the bag with the rats went crashing to the floor, it was hilarious. The instant the bag hit the floor rats went running everywhere with Doritos in tow. :devil:

LOL! Where's the video camera when you need it!

omg that is so hilarious!!! Its like a swarm of ratties after daddy's toast LOL What good pictures!!

Welcome

Love those photos!!! Welcome, Ric-Tac-Toe. You're a good man, sharing with the ratties like that. Of course the ratties think that they are being so generous, allowing you to have some of their coffee and toast.

It was such a nice cheer-up to my evening; reminds me of some of the wonderful ratty picnics that SQ and I had with Cindy, Caleb & Jordan.

Looking forward to more photos. You have a knack with the camera! I recall some photos of yours posted on another Forum.

Back