Hello from Sudbury!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ric-Rat-Toe

Well, if Morats can start posting, then I guess I better make an appearance too! I'm Nickelrats' hubby, and while I don't usually help with cleaning the cages, I do have to share my morning coffee and toast with them during playtime. Hmmm... no wonder I've lost over 40 lbs since these pics were taken! :think:

breakie1.jpg

breakie2.jpg

breakie3.jpg

breakie4.jpg

I would've posted sooner, but I had to finish adding and setting the code for 180 more emoticons for here one at a time first. :coffee: :crazy3:

Ric

Hahaha oh my goodness! Now that is what's called SHARING!!!

Ok, gotta ask ... what is the bright yellow stuff on your toast?? I've never seen anything like it! Kinda freaks me out! LOL

I just loove that last pic Ric!!! Soo thats what it looks like when I am "sharing " my food and being swarmed! :crazy3:

:thanks: for all your work here, you've done an amazing job!

Hi Ric!! So you are posting now. I wonder if we can get Scott to do it too. Only thing is, you'll never catch Scott sharing his lunch with the rats. :flushed: I'm not sure why he wouldn't want too? :roll:

Lots of kisses for Ric, you are doing a great job... and yes, I'm sucking up big time cause there's still lots more to do. :giggle:

That is very funny, you are exceptionally coordinated! And very brave to be eating amongst the horde like that.
I especially loved the little tyke hanging off your hand trying to get to the toast.
:)

Dearpie said:
Ok, gotta ask ... what is the bright yellow stuff on your toast?? I've never seen anything like it! Kinda freaks me out! LOL

:lol: That would be mustard. I had never seen anyone do this before either until I met Nicole, who loves to put it on toast, and I thought it was a bit bizarre until I finally tried it and became completely hooked!

jorats said:
...and yes, I'm sucking up big time cause there's still lots more to do.

Anything for you, Jo! :whip: :laugh:

Thanks everyone!

Ric

Hehe, Love the picture sequence! ;) I can totally relate to the swarm and horde.

Mustard on toast? Sounds so ... strange :lol: I'd be scared to try it, but I guess I'll have to try it at least once!

Hi Ric! Welcome! I've only recently been eating with ratties around since moving in with the bf. I wanted to take it slowly not to freak him out too much :lol4:

:bliss:

He was such a dear little baby. I still have the other photos you guys took of him on his first day in his new palace!

Hi Ric, glad to meet you and thanks for all your work, the emoticons are fabulous :thumbup:

That last pic is just amazing, that lovely fuzzbutt on your knee has the right idea, forget the mustard toast, just gimme the coffee :yikes:

Back