Hello from Orlando Florida

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri

My name is Teri, I am 43 and I live in Orlando Florida. lilspaz68 recommended this site to me and I thought I would check it out. I am the proud keeper of 9 rats right now. I have
Bessy a grey hooded who is 31 months old
Buttercup who is about 24 months old and is an Agouti with a white bell, she weighs about 1 1/4 pounds and is a BIG girl
Leo is my beige hooded neutered boy and he is a poor rex but a sweetheart
Piglet is a ? colored dumbo irish (her color is the subject of many discussions) she was grey and now a beautiful shade of lightish brown
Penelope is her black dumbo irish sister, they are about 9 months old
Lili ia my Himi dumbo girl about 8 months old and lives with the dumbo sisters
Mariska Moon of BN who is a Russian Moon Rat and the softest, silkiest rat I have ever touched, I believe she is about 10 months old
Bessy's Moon (who is Mariska's daughter) she is about 2 1/2 months old and also Russian Moon full blood, her father is Maksimillion Moon of BN
Annie the Wildie, a rattus rattus, who I aquired about 3 months ago when she was orphaned. She is a beauty and lives by herself for her own safety.
I will also be getting a Russian Blue Rex baby girl for BM in a couple of weeks
I have 3 human children
Brett 24 years old, Steffany 18, Davey 15 1/2 and Sarah my niece lives with us also, she is 11 1/2.
We also have 9 cats and 3 fish and I am
Lilith's and her boys #1 FAN!!!!!!!

Teri you made it!! :joy:

I bribed her to come here, telling her that if she REALLY wants ALL of the updates on those 3 she would have to join since sometimes I only post here... :giggle:

Back