Hello from Nova Scotia

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can I ask WHY you would want breed when you see so many people here making room for the unwanted results of breeding -
these are actual little souls in bodys that need someone to care for them.
I expect you want to breed to create a certain physical look? And of course you assure us you can place those babies, but that leaves less homes for the one that aren't as physically in vogue, doesn't it? And what happens to them?
Your little bit of fun breeding is going to hurt so many in the long run...Please - don't do it. Every kid is a soul that could be somewhere else if not for you making less loving homes for the many who need them..

I do not really wish to step into this controversy, but I would like to, I did not say that I am for sure going to, breed, to share the love I have for my ratties with other people. No, I do not wish to breed to obtain a certain look, as I think that every rat is beautiful. The litter I had, the people who adopted, they were so happy, and excited, and that I loved seeing.

To each their own.

Hi nice to see I have a rattie neighbor....I live in Bridgewater, Nova Scotia.......didn't know there was another rattie lover so close by.....I have one little girl right now and hopefully will be adopting a few more if everything goes good.
Have you been to our local pet store lately...there is the most beautiful blue male there. I am forcing myself not to go in. I try never to buy anything from pet stores....oh but that boy is haunting my dreams....
Anyway...nice to meet you.

Scales and Tails.........my kids told me about him and then against my better judgment I went it....He is beautiful and seems friendly.....

Back