Hello from Finland

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nenn

Hi,
Some people might know me from the Ratforum.com, or maybe not :3 Not very known person!

So some info about me then, im 23, 24 in 30th august "horay". a Woman, from Finland. My name is Hanna, so nice to meet you all.

I have a Fiance, who is from the Netherlands, but moved here(Finland) to live with me years ago:p

Ive lived with rats my whole life, even as a baby, since my mother had them, and I took care of my own rats from a very young age :)

List of my girls

Lulu black standard eared roan
Rikku Black standard eared roan
Moxy Agouti berkshire dumbo
Neffie Agouti Berkshire dumbo
Echo Black self standard
Sonny Blue dumbo
Snow black rex MM berkshire/variberk
Isis black berkshire double rex

Lulu and Rikku dont get along with isis, and snow, so the old ladies have their own cage :)

Neffie was a girl I took from an ignorant/careless/not enough info friend, who thought she was a he (could be that it was on purpose) and she was pregnant. She gave birth to 10 beautiful rittens, who are 3 agouti berks, 1 black self, 1 black berk, 5 ivories , 3 girls, and 7 big boys. Which I am going to keep 2 off, the black berk, and one ivory :) They are 5 weeks on 26th of august

I was planning on making a litter with moxy, but decided against it after some good info from other rat people, and I didnt have nearly as much info on her background as would of been needed.

hmm what else...

We have one double critter nation cage, one Jenny Kd cage, and one smaller cage for the nursing mum and babies :) girls in the DCN, and the two boys will be having the jenny kd.

Theres not much to tell about me, except that im a pc gaming addict :p you say a name of a game, and I have probably played it.

Ill just stop talking now, and go stalking :stickpoke:

Welcome!
Nice to see someone else from this part of the world! There are a couple of us from Norway in here :wink:

Back