Hello all

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bex5381

Hello!

Thought it polite to briefly introduce myself.

My name is Becci, and I'm fairly new to rat keeping. I bought 4 young does from a pet shop in January this year, a couple months later I took on 3 older lady rescues, and then a couple months later bought 4 bucks from a private breeder.

I live in Devon with my 2 young sons, and also keep fish, axolotls & a pony.

Look forward to chatting with you all 😊

Welcome!!🤗 I'm newer to owning rats as well. I've had my two big boys for about a year now and recently have gotten two more babies. I hope your getting along well!

Welcome!!🤗 I'm newer to owning rats as well. I've had my two big boys for about a year now and recently have gotten two more babies. I hope your getting along well!
Ah, lovely! Yeah, doing well with it all so far. Have been really enjoying doing all the research and admiring my lots' such different and interesting little personalities. I'm a tad obsessed with ratties so looking forward to chatting with lots of like minded people on this forum 😊

I’m glad I’m not the only one who got the first couple and then kept adding 😝 I’m up to 10 amazing girls and I love every single one of them😍 They’re little personalities are the best but loosing them hurts more than I could have imagined. I didn’t realize how much a little creature could become such a big part of my life! Enjoy every second with your ratties as the time goes by too quickly ❤️

Hello!

Thought it polite to briefly introduce myself.

My name is Becci, and I'm fairly new to rat keeping. I bought 4 young does from a pet shop in January this year, a couple months later I took on 3 older lady rescues, and then a couple months later bought 4 bucks from a private breeder.

I live in Devon with my 2 young sons, and also keep fish, axolotls & a pony.

Look forward to chatting with you all 😊
Hello! Welcome! Wow! That’s a lot of ratties!

Back