• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Happy Rat Hammocks-CLOSED

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could make the "boat" part and a flat that is not attached, that you could hang underneath, if you think that might work as well?

I'm sorry I'm not nearly as talented as Nicole! I miss her hammocks too.
I guess I'll just have to transition to my other hammies when the cozy boats die...

Yayyy!!!
9a8d7afd71aac3e8b9c4f92de8b5c4a3.jpg

Can't wait to hang these up! Thanks so much Petunia. :)

If you're on FB please stop by and add the name of your favorite rescue and then "vote" (by clicking "like")

https://www.facebook.com/groups/371636476335178/

HAPPY SUMMER FROM THE HAPPY RATS! to celebrate, we'd like to donate a hammock for each 3 hammocks sold to a rescue, and we need you to nominate and vote on which rescue you want to be the recipient. Please place your nominations here. To vote, click LIKE on the name of your favorite rescue. At the unofficial end of summer, Labor Day, the rescue with the most likes will get their hammock bundle. I'm going to start off the nominations with two of my favorites who are always in great need. Please add yours!

nominations and votes have to be made on the FB page so that I can keep track of them in one place

so far, 3 hammocks sold, so one hammock goes in the bundle for the winning rescue.
I think they'll probably need a few more than that :giggle:

in the next few months I'm going to be selling off a lot of my fabric, thread and supplies.
I will continue to make hammocks for my own rats and I have several pending liner orders (in case you didn't know, I DO make liners- shelf liners are $7.50 each and pan liners are $15 each, for double layer fleece, more if you want a third layer; plus actual shipping. Cost of liners must be paid in advance, shipping is calculated and paid when the order is finished and weighed.

I am still offering below cost hammocks for rescues, just $2 each plus shipping for ~14inch square flat hammocks, $4 for bunk beds.

I will be selling a large quantity of good sized fleece scraps, all big enough to make cubes with, and small hammocks for baby rats or mice etc. - for really cheap cuz the scraps are taking over my living room LOL

I am going to be selling the fabric and thread etc on a FB destash site as well as etsy and eBay, if you're interested let me know and I'll hook you up with the links when the time comes

I have a few hammocks in stock that I would love to see go to a good home, so I'm offering them once again, will get photos soon, I have to upload them to photobucket first

thank you to all my awesome customers over the past five or so years, you all rock!

Thank you so much for the hammock - we got it yesterday and that was a pleasant surprise. I'm looking at our new girls right now laying in the pirate one you made. I'm not sure who is going to get this one.... Its a big one, so probably the buckeyes and Clark - they are big boys.... :woohoonaner:

Back