Happy 3rd Birthday Rhys

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SQ

Senior Member - Vegan for the animals
HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY RHYS !!

Rhys was adopted from Godmother by Joanne when he was a baby. After his family and friends living with Joanne all passed away last year, Rhys returned to live with Godmother and his remaining siblings. His remaining siblings passed away last fall. Rhys came to stay with me in December and presently lives with two of my seniors - Nancy and Robert and visits with my other seniors - Lila, Scott, Bug and Y.

Rhys is alert, active, determined, and seems happy and content despite having several health conditions (severe hed, pt, mammary tumor & possible heart issue - meds are working well).
Godmther came over to visit him for his birthday this evening and here are two pictures we took.

Happy 3rd birthday Rhys
:)
Rhys 3rd birthday.jpg
February 28 2018 Rhys in cake 3rd birthday.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, that's fantastic to hear, what a VERY Special little man! Please pass on a kiss from me?
I'd love to see his picture, but I don't have permission to view the links you put in..

Wow, that's fantastic to hear, what a VERY Special little man! Please pass on a kiss from me?
I'd love to see his picture, but I don't have permission to view the links you put in..

Thanks for your comments and for letting me know.
Since making this post the forum has changed and now I can download pictures
so I fixed it

Back