Guinea Pig Babies

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flinkylolaandtassy

Hi My Guinea Pig Roobill is pregnant and I know this a rat discussion site primarily but I thought it could not hurt to get the word out shes due anyday now I was wondering if anyone on here knows anyone who wants baby guinea pigs or wants baby guinea pigs not sure how many she will have or the colour but anyway if so reply on here and we will see what I can do.
Thank you :D

Good luck to you and your little momma! Unfortunately, I'm a rat girl, otherwise I'd snatch them up! Baby guinea pigs are very cute. <3

Sorry for the confusion I only had 4 from my guinea pig mama but I rescued another one from this horrible man and she gave birth the other day to 4 more babies so now I have 8 dont worry i have experience with guinea pigs so i will find them a responsible home.

Aw congrats on the babies! I hope moms are doing well!! I only do rats, and have honestly never really understood guinea pigs... but baby guinea pigs are the cutest!!!!

The mommies are doing great I was kinda worried about the one I rescued because she's a little young but she's fine the babies are doing great all were born alive none were dead and there happy wheeking and they are 2 days old very sweet and Roobill my mommy had hers on the 25 and they are happy as well and all healthy.:grouphug::grouphug:

Back