GUESS WHAT I GOT

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melissa's ZOO

After looking at every ones FN I started searching on Ebay and guess what I WON $82.00 for the cage and $84.00 for shipping. Not to bad? I looked at my local Petsmart on Friday and they wanted $229.00 to I save $70.

Now, I just need to know where everyone gets the fleece that they line their cages with? I thought I saw a site where she made custom liners but I cannot find in for the life of me remember where I saw it.

Oh and my homemade cage will not go to waste. I will have to use the hardware-cloth to cover the bars. I GOT A NEW BABY and SHE IS HAIRLESS pics will be up ASAP and Jazmine is so small she will be able to get out of the bars as well. She is a little over a year and I just do not see her growing anymore.

:bliss: :bananas:

Congrats :hurray: now you'll have lots of fun decorating your cage :D here in some parts of Canada, we get our fleece from Dollarama. http://www.dollarama.com :clapping: I don't know if you have a Dollarama where you live but they are great for finding rattie stuff, you can get boxes, fleeces and baby toys for them there. If there isn't a Dollarama where you live, try the dollar stores, you never know what you might find :D[[/url]

Sweet! Congrats on the new cage and the new rat too.

There is a girl here, javakittie, she makes custom fleece liners for FNs. She does great work.
You can see her ad in the Garage Sale section. :D

Back