Greetings From Wisconsin

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnnaB

Hello! My name is Anna. My boyfriend and I are the proud owners of a current mischief of 7 rats, with 3 more that have passed on.

Our current group is quite the mismatched bunch.
Boomer: large and moody, constantly digging out the litter box
Scooter: chunky Harley, nicknamed Spuff because he looks like a puff ball
Casper: red eyed, all white dwarf, nicknamed Tiny
Ozzie: needs attention CONSTANTLY, looks and acts just Ollie
Ronnie: the most laid back and chill rat I've ever seen, loves to show you his feetsies
Ziggy: white siamese dwarf, sort of an oddball who is slowly coming out of his shell
Freddie: dwarf that has never weighed more than 90 grams, gravity does not apply to him, zooms everywhere

Our first generation, the three that made us fall in love with rats.
Remmy: such a sweet and gentle rat. Lost too soon to a collapsed lung
Lenny: an overall fantastic rat. Bonded to my boyfriend in his later years. Caused quite a bit of trouble when he was young. Made it past 2.5 years before kidney failure.
Ollie: there are not words for how much I loved this rat. You aren't supposed to have favorites but he was mine. We were inseparable. He always sat at the front of the cage and watched us, continually begged for attention. He was a little over 2 when we lost him to heart failure.

We absolutely love our boops to pieces. They have brought so much joy to our lives in such a short time. I'm excited to share and gain knowledge with other rat enthusiasts. 🐀🐀

Back