Gen-Mai's Puppers

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TEKrats

Sorry for the cross post of the photos, but I'm a bit behind in taking new ones (shocking!) and I've been urged to post some baby photos here! So here they are! These little ones are pups out of TEK SnowDragon Spirals (A Cinnamon Irish Rex carrying satin and dumbo) and TEK Gen-Mai Cha (A Cinnamon Rex Self carrying satin and dumbo)

GenindividualpupsA.jpg

GenindividualpupsB.jpg

GenindividualpupsC.jpg

GenindividualpupsD.jpg

GenindividualpupsE.jpg

GenindividualpupsF.jpg

GenindividualpupsG.jpg

GenindividualpupsH.jpg

GenindividualpupsI.jpg

GenindividualpupsJcopy.jpg

GenindividualpupsK.jpg

GenindividualpupsL.jpg

Oh my Gosh!!!! Look at the feetsies on that last one. If he were a puppy he'd be a great dane. This forum is going to get me kicked out of my house. You know...if I bring any more rats home hubby is going to put me (and the rats) out!

Awww, what cuties! They are all going to have gorgeous ticking as adults, you can already see it at their young age! :heart:

Ack! Lookit those kids! They seem to have such a diversity of ears, or is that just the pose of the pictures?
They gave my heartstrings a tuneup. I was gonna pick my favorite but couldn't. What precious little souls, I wish each and every one a life as beautiful and happy as those pictures made us all feel, I'm sure.

Back