• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Furry Friends Hammocks - Premades & Custom Hammocks

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amanda1472

hhh-1.png

I offer all fleece hammocks for reasonable prices.
From mouse to ferret sized you have many options on styles and hammock sizes for the comfort of your pet.

You can choose from pre-made items or custom made items with your choice of available fabrics.

We ship to Canada and the USA for a flat rate.
Please visit http://furryfriendshammocks.webs.com for prices and available hammocks/fabrics. Thank you

Now on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/FurryFriendsHammocks

Two Sets Available Now: Or can be sold separately (please check my site for separate pictures and prices in pre-mades):

Pink Set:
100_2402.JPG

Medium Flat
Medium Cylinder
Small Pocket
Large Double Bunk Bed
Small Corner Hammock
Small Tube
$40 + shipping

Green Set:
100_2451.JPG

Large Green Flat Hammock
Large Double Bunk Bed
Medium Corner Hammock
Small Cube
Small Pyramid
$42 + shipping

I will be getting fabric today for custom made orders, I should have pictures up by tomorrow afternon. Please feel fre to make an order, as I would email you as soon as the images get put up. Thank you.

Sorry For so many Posts one after the other: But here are the individual images:

Medium Pink Flat & Or two small Pink Flats
12X12 inches- $6
& 8x8 Inches -$4 pr for both -$8
100_2364.JPG

Medium Pink Cylinder
6 w X 8h Inches- $8
100_2350.JPG

Small Pink Pocket
6 X 6- $3
(Selling for 3 dollars off as i accidentay put the stripes going in different direction)
100_2368.JPG

Small Pink Corner Hammock
7X7X8 Inches- $4
100_2412.JPG

Large Double Pink Bunk Bed
12X12 + 16X16 inches - $16
100_2432.JPG

Small Pink Tube
14 L X 4h Inches -$6
100_2423.JPG

Large Green Flat Hammock & Or One Medium Green Flats
16X16 Inches- $8
12X12 Inches- $6
100_2362.JPG

Medium Green Pyramid
8 X 8 X 6 Inches - $10
100_2356.JPG

Double Green Bunk
16X16 + 12X12 Inches-$12
100_2354.JPG

Medium Green Corner Hammock
9X910 Inches- $6
100_2429.JPG

Small Green Cube
8X8X8 Inches- $10
100_2431.JPG

FABRIC CHOICES NOW AVAILABLE

Hot Pink & Baby Pink Stripes (HPS-1)
100_2489.JPG

Teddy Bears with Bue Bow ties (TBBT-1)
100_2488.JPG

Bue & White Teddy Bears & Hearts (BWTH-1)
100_2487.JPG

Baby Blue (BB-1)
100_2483.JPG

Light Purple (LP-1)
100_2491.JPG

amanda1472 said:
Still all available,

im not sure why they are not selling so some ideas would help me out a lot.

hi Amanda
this time of year sales are typically slow but they usually pick up in Sept and towards the holidays

sometimes hammocks don't sell because you haven't reached the people who like your hammock styles or choice or prints and colors, and just posting your stuff in other places helps - have you tried Goosemoose, etsy, or the FaceBook page for rat creations?
https://www.facebook.com/groups/242304852492669/

a lot of times new hammock makers need to offer special deals or request people to "test drive" their hammocks and get photos of them in use.
it's rough starting out but once you've got a few orders things should pick up. :thumbup:

I like your pyramids but might I suggest a slightly smaller opening hole? A lot of rats like the feeling of being more enclosed.
But there are some bigger rats and big boys who need large openings, so that would be great for them.

Thank you so much for your help. I did post anywhere that the rules allows on other sites and i do have a face book page. And thank you for the "smaller hole" idea. It may also look a little bigger since the pyramid is a "small" pyramid. But Thank you, i may do the "testing" thing since i am a new hammock maker.

Back