Frustrations on some breeders !

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nadia Mazza

Ok so I have to let it out ! I have had several rats in my life , got many from the pet store and many rescues . So it is the first time I get one from a breeder . I get there and she has 2 dogs 2 cats , its a Zoo ! A loud chiwawa and a pitbull which I could not pet by the way . She shoeed 1 rat said he was born there , and another adult cery nervous yet beautiful siamese cream . Very noisy make very nervous rats ! It awful as I am am certain these rats never get out because of the misbehaved dogs . Why the raise rats then???

I bought 1 from them which they said was born there . But as soon as I tried to integrate him to the group I quickly realized his very dominant attitude towards the bigger rats so I had to find him another family because I already have 2 solo independant rats . The guy was holding his pit bull while the chiwawa was just barking away . They had another 9 month old which was super nervous poor baby . :mad:

Back