Canada (Other) FREE older rescued boy Bites needs home ASAP - Lindsay Kawartha lakes Ontario - GONE

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SQ

Senior Member - Vegan for the animals
Kijiji ad

Hey I have two rats I rescued awhile ago 1 was free from a pet store she had a inner ear infection and since has been fantastic after a month without issues. Shes roughly a year old if I'm.not mistaken. She is a over groomer and has a head tilt. She isnt Very hand able and does bite. I have another one, a male who shouldn't be placed with other rats as we did a long period of introduction and he wasnt to great with the boys then ended up biting the eye of one which resulted in a hefty vet visit for the receiver. This boy is about 2 I'm not to sure tbh he was dumped on me from someone I knew and was gonna just release him outside. I have 6 other rats currently beside these 2 and they are all about 2 or over 2 and i cant handle these two nor get them the extra handling currently. Just want someone to give them a good home. I do not have cages for them as I am borrowing one from a friend the girl rat is great with other rats. I'm willing to drop off or pick up etc within reason around kawartha lakes/Peterborough/oshawa. If you have suggestions that would be awesome. I know most humane societies will take them but I want to find a rescue first with more handling. Please message me here. Thanks

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-small-anima...ue/1438619590?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Back