Canada (Other) FREE baby girls & mama - Chatham, Ontario - GONE

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SQ

Senior Member - Vegan for the animals
Kijiji ad - see pictures in ad

My female rat has just giving birth to 13 healthy male and female pups 2 weeks ago. I am only selling 11 out of 13 babies. They will not be able to leave for about another 3 weeks .
My babies are handled daily to make sure they will not bite. They also will be used to being held by younger kids and being around dogs and loud noises •mom is albino and Dad is a friendly hooded dumbo rat • 2 brown and white and one albino female sold One brown and white male dumbo sold One albino and one brown and white dumbo male not for sale brown and white and albino males sold.
ALL MALES ARE SOLD, FEMALES ARE LEFT.
I suggest that if you do not have a rat/rats at home then to get two or more of the same sex,only because they will be a lot happier then all alone:)
Pictures of babies will be updated weekly:)
Baby girl-(mama rat)
I unfortunately need to rehome her after her babies wean.
She is sweet but I do not want another litter if she gets out. She has always nipped a bit when I got her since she was almost eaten by a snake.
SHE IS NOT FOOD and to make sure she isn’t food her little fee will be 10$ to make sure she goes to a good home. She can also maybe come with a small cage that will be a temporary cage until you could get a big one, and little zip lock bag of food. She won’t come with a bowl or house so you will have to provide it since I only have one each and it’s with my males sorry.
I would also really preferred if you had other female rat/rats so she won’t be lonely or you can have a few of her female babies to go with her. Msg for any details thanks.
Pick up in Chatham only.

Free

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-small-anima...RfsQA7L6Q_jscT2wSnJalS2juwr8UGcyWTgh1bQMdoi4k

Back