FREE 3 rescued baby ASFs - North York, Ontario - GONE

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SQ

Senior Member - Vegan for the animals
on Kijiji - see ad for pictures

Hi, I am offering three beautiful female African Soft Furred Rats to go to the right home. I saved these three from a breeder who sold them for Snake Food. These little girls are so much more then Snake-Candy and I am determined to find them the perfect home because I do not have the proper means to care for them. So without further adieu, say hello to Nami, Robin and Vivi:

Nami is the more cautious of the group, but also the most intelligent! She has shown her skills in her escape artist skills, lol, but she loves to be pet and shown affection.

Robin is a risk-taker as well as a leader, she goes head first into whatever 'dangers' she faces and once she has established everything is alright, she reassures her sisters.

Vivi is such a little angel, she is calm and allows you to hold her, she loves affection and is always looking out for both her sisters, making sure they are alright and being as sweet as possible!

These sisters are 6-7 weeks old, each are curious and a little shy, but once they get to know you their personalities really start to come out. They eager to find their forever home and need to stay together! If you are interested and qualified to take care of these beauties, please don't hesitate to contact me.

- They are FREE to go home with you, I am not looking for money but to find someone who will love and appreciate them (and who won't feed them to snakes). - They do NOT come with a cage, - Will meet you half way if able, but pick-ups are preferred.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-small-anima...-furred-rats-looking-for-good-home/1402100252

Back