For Shelagh (and anyone else)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for using items that I can relate with. Becuase I always thought Tootsie was real small but with those pics she seems normal size. thanks Shelagh!

Zooy said:
Thank you for using items that I can relate with. Becuase I always thought Tootsie was real small but with those pics she seems normal size. thanks Shelagh!

the Bronling girls are not big, they are rather rangy except for Bronwen, she's rather "solid". LOL My brothers pair Didi and Namu are smaller and leaner than my crew too.

Everytime I go up, they take a minute to thoroughly smell me and then they are all over me. My brother says they love me and they don't act like that with anyone else. :) I wonder if they remember me?

DidiandNamu.yousmellinterestingandfamiliar.jpg

DidiandNamu-2.jpg

and in Daddy's hands
DidiandNamuindaddyshands.jpg

Fidget said:
Oh! 38 days old! Lookit that amazing tummy!
So does Bronling mean their mom is Bronwen?

Hehe...yes, Bronwen or Bronny is their mom. She was found in a backyard, and surrendered to a high-kill rescue. My friend and I were in there picking up 3 ratboys to take to their new home, and she was there. They were going to euthanize her the next day once her stray period was up, so she came home with me. :) And gave me 13 wonderful little babies of which I have 4 and Zooy has Tootsie and others have their Bronlings.

Back on topic, Tootsie looks as lovely as I thought she might when she was a wee one. Such a happy, playful, confident baby that girl. :mrgreen:

Back