Food - Mice?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wichienmaat

Hello. I may inherit a friend's mouse. Any suggestions for feeding? I'd like to feed oxbow, it seems to have mixed reviews. Is anyone selling any Harlan teklad? Thanks!

I have two mice, and have fed oxbow adult rat food to them from 2 weeks (along with baby formula, since I got them around 6 days old), until now, and they are around 18 months old. They have had zero issues, and love it. I also add about 2 table spoons of oats once a week, and they get veggies and fruit and plain cheerios when my rats do (daily). I have only found a few things they don't like, that my rats do. Each one has its own personality, and is a bit different.

Is it a male, or female? How old?

I have two mice, and have fed oxbow adult rat food to them from 2 weeks (along with baby formula, since I got them around 6 days old), until now, and they are around 18 months old. They have had zero issues, and love it. I also add about 2 table spoons of oats once a week, and they get veggies and fruit and plain cheerios when my rats do (daily). I have only found a few things they don't like, that my rats do. Each one has its own personality, and is a bit different.

Is it a male, or female? How old?
Females! Young, thank you!

Back