Food as Medicine: Preventing and Treating the Most Common Diseases with Diet Aug 2015

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SQ

Senior Member - Vegan for the animals
Very interesting video by Dr. Greger at NutritionFacts.org
Edit: the peer reviewed research articles he refers to are referenced on his website, NutritionFacts.org - where this talk also appears along with may other videos he has done

Here is the video on youtube: [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0IhZ-R1O8g[/ame]

Last edited:
Very interesting talk. I like that he is using studies to support what he is saying.

I love that everything he discusses is research based and presented in a way that is easy to understand.
The references for the peer reviewed research articles are on his website, nutritionfacts.org

If you like Dr. Greger's video, check out his site for more videos he has done
- his year end videos are over an hour in length but his daily videos on specific topics are only a couple of minutes long ..... all based on peer reviewed research articles and include references to the articles

Last edited:
I wait for this video to come out ever since seeing his first one. I am planning to watch it when I can carve out an hour without distractions

for me it helps to keep me on the track of eating healthier, and reminds me of the dangers of not doing so. it's so easy to fall back into bad patterns/habits

Back