Experience ordering revolution from Pets Megastore & shipped to Canada

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kko2046

Hi I just want to share my experience of ordering Revolution from Pets Megastore in Australian and having it shipped to me in Canada Ontario (specifically Markham), in case any fellow rat owners wanted to get an idea.

Thanks to the Rat Shack forums I learnt about this store as a source of revo to help treat mites and/or other things.

I placed an order on their website on Nov 16th.
I ordered 6 pack of Revolution Cat (Blue) which cost AU$62.73. Shipping charge was AU$15.50. The total concerted to roughly CAD$72 and I incurred no other charges (customs/duties etc).
I received email that my order was ship the next day. I finally received the package on Dec 10th, i.e. just under a month.
The package came in a padded envelope and the contents were in good shape. The 6 viles in the original sealed box has expiry of 06/2024, and they gave me a bonus vile which expires 06/2023. Overall, excellent experience with this store.
20211211_122910.jpg
20211211_123008.jpg

Since I only have two rats at the moment, I only expect to use probably 2-3 viles at most. Which means I have several spare. I know how it was a bit difficult for me to source this at first (considering the wait time, uncertainty about the store's service, shipping cost vs item cost...), if other Canadian rat owners are in need of a vile or two, I offer to sell you my extra viles at my cost if you are close enough to me to meet up, or if you agree to pay for the shipping cost.

Cheers.

Back