Drs Foster and Smith

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dspch911

Don't know if anyone else has noticed, but they were bought by PETCO Wellness Inc. which I assume is PETCO. I can only assume the prices are going to go up! I don't want to be buying from PETCO..... This is a bunch of [emoji90]

I did to until I was there watching a male mouse mount all the female mice in a tank. They refused to take him out and put him back in the male tank because it would mess up their inventory count.

Ya they are absolutely horrid with small animals there. When I go in and check out the rats they always have visible lice and are up at the one tiny air vent trying to breathe ):
Ugh I must stop trying to be thrifty |:

such sad news! I don't buy from Petco or Petsmart anymore, I buy cat food from Chewy's or Walmart and my rat toys I was getting from Drs Foster and Smith (thanks to Vickie cuz my boys got a fantastic secret santa pkg a couple of years back with things I didn't even know existed, that came for Dr F&S)
I am so sad to hear they've been bought out

Holy crap! Your Petco's are that bad? I work at one and everyone here loves and cares for the animals...I don't like the idea of them buying out Dr Foster and Smith though..Oy.

Yeah I work at Petco too and it's nothing like that. D: If an animal is sick we pull them and treat them, whether it's a mouse or a rat.

Still, I don't like this idea either. I never even got the chance to buy anything from Dr. Foster and Smith's. Lol. Everything was so reasonably priced and I was waiting to buy. Ugh!!

Back