Does anyone else’s rat do this?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pepper_rat

So Cheese is one of my younger rats and she just learned to pea fish the other day. All the other rats use their feet to grab the peas under the water so I assumed she would do that too. Cheese sticks her whole head under the water and grabs the pea with her mouth😂 do anyone else’s rats do this too? I don’t mind that she does this it’s just so funny to watch her stick her whole head under water when everyone else just uses their paws. I added a video of her doing this. It’s pretty low quality so sorry about that but you can see cheese just stick her head under the water to get the pea 😂

Same with my Queenie. She's half the size of her sisters. She's appx 220 grams and her sisters are 500 grams. She bosses them all around and her nickname is 'Tank.' She is not afraid and knocks everything over. LOL
Queenie thinking about mischief.jpeg

Queenie aka 'Tank'

Same with my Queenie. She's half the size of her sisters. She's appx 220 grams and her sisters are 500 grams. She bosses them all around and her nickname is 'Tank.' She is not afraid and knocks everything over. LOLView attachment 14666
Queenie aka 'Tank'
Omg she’s adorable! Totally looks like my Cheese! I love the crazy fearless rats. They always have so much personality😍

Back