Different Puffs

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrazyRatLady

Hey there! I haven’t gotten my boys yet but I’m on a wait list so I’ve been looking around at good products in the stores I go to regularly. We usually go to Aldi’s and I found these puffs. I know Gerber puffs are usually good, so I can get those if needed, but it would be really convenient to be able to get these. I took a picture of the ingredients to see what you guys thought.... thanks! This one is banana. They also have strawberry and blueberry but it’s pretty much the same... just switch out the banana powder for strawberry or blueberry powder.
363885E6-EAEB-4E43-9C70-0D19AF0F6E2C.jpeg

(Whole grain brown rice flour, whole wheat flour, pregelatinized wheat starch, whole oat flour, white grape juice concentrate, tricalcium phosphate, contains 2 percent or less of apple powder, calcium carbonate, natural flavors, banana powder, dicalcium phosphate, mixed tocopherols (to preserve freshness), ferrous fumarate (iron), zinc sulphate, niacinamide (vitamin B3), DL-Alpha tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12))
Contains wheat

Back