Delete my account

Help Support Rat Shack Forum:

Fuzzyrats

I keep getting emails and also no longer keep rats. This account I made 9 years ago. I couldn't find a deactivate account anywhere.

Thanks.

SQ

Senior Member - Vegan for the animals
If you click on the little person in the brown bar in the right hand side at the top of your screen, you will get your profile page and can turn off emails etc ....... just so you know until someone deactivates your account

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
I'll make sure that you do not get any more emails and will disable your account.

The Daily Digest emails cannot be turned off here. There is an "unsubscribe HERE" at the bottom of the Digest. That is where you can unsubscribe.

If that does not work for you. Please let me know. Knowing the URL (address in the top bar of your browser) will help me find out why it did not work for you. Thanks.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Accounts disabled, no more mail or notifications.

Tanaya

Please delete my account as well. I no longer have rats and have turned off emails several times but they seem to keep getting turned back on.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Accounts are not deleted, but are disabled so no emails will be sent to your email address, and login is blocked. If you wish to come back, just use the Contact Us at the bottom of the page, and we will enable your account again.

Latest posts

Group Builder