CRITTER NATION pictures!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol Ratpack. Decorating their cages actually relaxes me. It's good for my mental health. I am in the process of trying to adopt a "human toddler" and it is very stressful so I decorate cat cages to destress. My husband thinks I'm nuts!

I pinked up the cage in honour of Valentine's coming up.

CageFeb5.jpg

Cute!
But holy wow the wittle one under the fleece with his nose poking out and that ridiculously cute face gaaah so cute.

I felt like we were playing "I spy" or "seek and find" but I found the little one - adorable

Oh my! Such handsome boys!

:love6::love6::love6::love6::love6::love6::love6:

Speaking of ridiculously cute... Zak and Jeven under the fleece.

I want, I want, I want - If only my boys would all get along.. Maybe once I add the girls they will see the advantage of playing nice.. :banana:

It looks amazing! I bet my girls would love that :) my boys however would probably still use the same amount of space they use now the lazy butts! I would like to get them the addon for their SCN just to know they have the space even though it is just the 4 now :(

I took the inside panels off and then used zip ties to keep the two together. I'm sure there are other ways too. :)

Last edited:
I've been thinking about putting my quad back together. I'd love that my boys would have more room. I'm still debating it.

Congrats on your quad!!!!

Back