CRITTER NATION pictures!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My single CN... This is the first set-up I had when I got this cage. It's so unorganized and boring, I didn't have any fleece either. :/ I'll have to see if I can get a pic up of what is looks like now.

I'd be willing to bet that the cutie didn't care that you weren't coordinated. I think his little smirk says it all: "my mom got me a better house than it mom..." lol

Oh, I know, Lily's face there! She has the most expressive face of all the rats I've had, by far. For example yesterday when my foster dog checked out the cage Lily (being the alpha rat) got quite annoyed with him quite quickly.

New DCN! So worth the investment.
176334a237e4e051717eafa033472ee3.jpg
cf32abbfa21627fea5d47914ee2dbd16.jpg
d74a0e2e14c3523d5d92b8cf0f98c334.jpg

Thanks! Since mine are chewers I don't bother with the fancy designs and go for the cheapest fleece and hammocks I can find lol

Mine didn't used to be chewers but lately the girls have been going to town on their fleece trying to tear pieces up to make nests even though they have plenty of nesting materials already. So from now on I will be buying the cheapest I can find in large quantities to keep up with their craziness :)

looks awesome!!! my rat is scared of the space pod lol wont go into it at all, what is that in your litter pan?Mariah?

Lol good try Sheldon, you gotta look close. 3 are visible and 1 is hiding under the bottom fleece liner.

The weight in the hammock is Peanuts stash house, she does not like food in the dish so she takes as many pellets as she can fit in her mouth up to the hammock and back to get more.

after looking through this ive decided i need to add some stuff to my cage? any ideas on where to get some fun stuff for them?

I gave Peanut a empty Kleenex box and I came back 5minutes later to cardboard all over the cage and Peanut looking at me like "that was fun! What else YA got?" :scratch::scratch:

Lol if you look close, top cage bottom left by the Orange colored mineral lick you will see the little black face of Buttons poking her head out to see what's going on. ;-)

Pics I took two days ago. Surprisingly the girls' cage still looks good, but the boys destroyed their setup. It's a disaster lol.
This is the top of the girls' cage.
1zf4mef.jpg

This is the bottom of the girls' cage.
6zq8nn.jpg

This is the top of the boys' cage. I have no idea why I did not take a pic of the bottom cage. You can see a fully recovered Mouse in this pic :love11:
2pq3zg1.jpg

Good for mouse! Give him some snuggles for me :) My rats are opposite of yours haha my girls tear through fleece like there is no tomorrow and my boys though they chew a little, it isn't enough to matter really atleast not for a long time.Oh and you are welcome to come decorate my cages hehe but better hurry cause I cleaned them yesterday and they won't stay that way long!

Back