Corn Flakes

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bree

I got this big bag of unsweetened corn flakes from a friend. Not like the sugary frosted flakes but just some plain corn flakes. I tried some and they are fairly sweet but not overrun with sweet. It made me think of my rats. I was wondering if these would be okay for them to have since it seems like a relatively fun treat for them.
Thanks!

I would assume unsweetened corn flakes would be ok. But if you want to use them for you, you can crush them up, season them to taste, and roll a chicken breast in egg, then roll in the corn flakes and bake. It's pretty amazing. Like fried chicken, but better for you.

My rats love corn flakes. Nutritionally, I don't think it offers much of anything other than fiber. My corn flakes taste very bland, though.

I got this big bag of unsweetened corn flakes from a friend. Not like the sugary frosted flakes but just some plain corn flakes. I tried some and they are fairly sweet but not overrun with sweet. It made me think of my rats. I was wondering if these would be okay for them to have since it seems like a relatively fun treat for them.
Thanks!
They are fine as long as they don’t have that much sugar!

Back