• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Considering Selling Hammocks

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ended up buying one of the hammocks from here as well. ^_^ It's really well made and the price was great.

Here's a picture of it in the cage. Neither of them are in it but I have seen them use it at other times! Which is good because they never used the one I had before.

2j1weu1.jpg

I got the package today. Thank you I will post pictures tonight. I had an adoption and now it is bed time :) Thank you for it all!

Minnieflower - We should discuss that! I've never taken a custom order before. PM me and I'll see what I can do based on what you want me to make.

So the hammocks are in place. My two heart problem boys have one in their rabbit cage which I forgot to take a picture of.

This card was adorable. I love the drawing!
10351908_10152294128311409_2081397101878103903_n.jpg

The hammocks are a hit.
1919628_10152294128341409_6639670802370587191_n.jpg

The 2 baby girls have this one. Their cage is odd shaped for now so I have a spacepod on the top and no room for a hammock
10321525_10152293865021409_8554446379825290776_o.jpg

The new boys have the cube since they really need to hide from the horrible human who rescued them :) I love that window on the side it is so cute!
10534199_10152293865016409_3569346634895022420_o.jpg

I will try for some cuddle pictures when they learn to sit still when I come around LOL

Thank you for the donations as well :)

Hello I found only 1 hammock for sale on etsy. Do u have more available? I cube maybe? Bruce does not have a hammock right now and I really like your work!

Sorry about only 1 for sale on etsy, someone JUST bought out most of my stock. Going to work on making more pre-mades this week.

Sent you a PM back Lilhushpup :)

Tha hammocks look wonderful!! What I really need to find is someone who sews liners for CN. It's such a pain in the bum. And I really am no good at it....

@Steph, unfortunately I do not make CN or FN liners at this time. I don't have one of the cages to experiment with sizing, patterns, and attaching to the cage. If I get one I'll be sure to figure it out!

@kclark, I just started the school semester and am focusing on my studies right now. Sewing is a free time activity. I will post in here when I get more hammocks up on etsy!

Tha hammocks look wonderful!! What I really need to find is someone who sews liners for CN. It's such a pain in the bum. And I really am no good at it....

I can make you liners, do you have a double or a single? and do you want solid colors or prints (prints are more expensive and I don't have a lot of those, but I've got a lot of solid colors)

@Steph, unfortunately I do not make CN or FN liners at this time. I don't have one of the cages to experiment with sizing, patterns, and attaching to the cage. If I get one I'll be sure to figure it out!

@kclark, I just started the school semester and am focusing on my studies right now. Sewing is a free time activity. I will post in here when I get more hammocks up on etsy!

Please do! Thanks!

Back