CN pictures...show 'em off!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get my hammocks from various sellers on GooseMoose. I've also just started making them, but all the ones I've made thus far are going to be sent to Small Angels and Mainely Rat Rescues.

I bought some gorgeous fabrics for myself, though... and soon they will become a gorgeous violet-space set. :D

Decorating the CN has to be the best part of owning one! Besides all the space for the ratties, a'course.

panic xx said:
Aw, I like the rattie in the hammock. :)

I just ordered mine today, hopefully it'll get here okay. I can't wait to decorate it!
That reminds me, where do you guys get the hammocks? Or do you make them?

Just check the garage sale section of the forum!!! We have a ton of hammock makers :)

Hooray! I finally got my CN today!
And here's my first set-up.

Note Lady, who is my little turd, trying to escape. WHICH IS NOW IMPOSSIBLE!! :happydance:
zoe013-1.jpg

My first two CNs! So nice to not have to worry about escapees from the FNs, and struggle with meshing. Heh. I took these pictures mid-decorating.

DSC_9887.jpg

DSC_9891.jpg

DSC_9928.jpg

DSC_9930.jpg

Whoa! The hooded agouti in the first picture looks much like my Cloud Chelle. Looks like your kids are really happy in their new homes :)

Ohhh they're already here, and I did one yesterday. I'm doing the rest tonight, then I'll post pics :p Just you wait, they're AWESOME!!!

To successfully run the rescue, I NEED that many FNs/CNs! (At least, that's why I told my husband...)

It does make it a heck of a lot easier than tons of smaller, harder to clean cages, though.

Just a little something.. ForHappyDogs now has the CN in stock!
And I checked the shipping, for a double CN the shipping is $67, the total cost is $232.76 USD.

Woo!

ZoeHale said:
Just a little something.. ForHappyDogs now has the CN in stock!
And I checked the shipping, for a double CN the shipping is $67, the total cost is $232.76 USD.

Woo!

Considering that they cost $450 here, that is an amazing price.

Another cage cleaning day, and more MomRat liners to show off!! (Also, some kscanuck785 hammocks and a jean pouch!)

DSC_0152.jpg

DSC_0157.jpg

DSC_0165.jpg

DSC_0167.jpg

Back