Cleo is going downhill

Discussion in 'Health & General Care' started by SqueakingJellybean, Apr 9, 2018.

Help Support Rat Shack Forum by donating using the link above.
  1. Jun 5, 2018 #41

SqueakingJellybean

SqueakingJellybean

SqueakingJellybean

Mission Control -- All is ratness

She’ll spend the rest of her days, however many she has, getting honey-flavoured mashed banana (yay, yogie-flavoured Baytril!) for breakfast, lounging and playing with her big squishy boys, and getting copious treats and loves. She’s not a cuddler, or I’d tuck her into my housecoat and carry her around with me all day.

(In other news, Milo is trying to figure out how to get his favourite dingly ball into the Mini-wheats box. Normally it would not be an issue, but he just filled the doorway with Kleenex. He’ll have to undo all his hard work to get it in there. Dude carries that ball around like a teddy bear.)

2. Jun 5, 2018 #42

Fidget

Fidget

Fidget

Aww, I believe Milo's being extra cute cause he knows you've had some heartache with Cleo :)

3. Jun 13, 2018 #43

SqueakingJellybean

SqueakingJellybean

SqueakingJellybean

Mission Control -- All is ratness

We're still waiting to hear from the OVC about their thoughts on Cleo's lump.

On the up side, there no longer appears to be blood in her urine. She's eating more, drinking on her own again, and has been more active and social. The lump doesn't appear to have grown any more. Still, we'll continue to monitor her condition. She certainly seems happier than she has in a while.

4. Jun 13, 2018 #44

Luna&Ralph

Luna&Ralph

Luna&Ralph

What a rollercoaster! So happy to hear that Cleo's feeling better again!