Clark - Neuter Drama Appears Over

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No infections!!! He is to stay on the doxy one more week! I guess she asked the hubby about the collar - the one we were told to keep on for two weeks - told her it lasted three days. We actually sort of trained him when he was out that if he went near it for anything more than a clean up of the area we put it back on him and it didn't take him long to learn not to mess with it. He never really messed with it anyway and after poor Oreo (Aida) I wanted him to be able to clean any messes in that area. He has a scab there (which he leaves alone) and just a very tiny opening - once that clears up he is clear for intros.....:hello:

Yay, I'm glad your baby didn't have to stay in the satanic cone for long!

Oreo got the message that if she touched it she would be back in the cone, too, but she couldn't stay away. It's crazy how much strength these little animals have-- I had a hard time yanking her head/arms away multiple times. :/

Yay, I'm glad your baby didn't have to stay in the satanic cone for long!

Oreo got the message that if she touched it she would be back in the cone, too, but she couldn't stay away. It's crazy how much strength these little animals have-- I had a hard time yanking her head/arms away multiple times. :/

He managed to get it off even when we taped it on (taped the collar not him)

WOOO! OH YEAH! UH-HUH--- OH YEAH! GO CLARK, IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!
:bananas: :bliss: :cheering: :bliss:

:D
Dspch, both our babies FINALLY got through it! WOOO!

Back