Chewing Bars

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My male Neo chews on his bars all the time. It's such a loud sound but I've gotten used to it. I've tried everything I can to curb his behaviour, with no success. He has a large habitat, he gets out every day, he has so many different things to chew on...I am at a loss, so I've learned to live with it. He doesn't display any other nervous ticks and is actually quite lazy and mellow.

It's like he's just being dramatic, I think. LOL. When he chews the bars he looks like he's one of those prisoners you see in old black and white movies, playing the harmonica in his cell, singing the blues...."let meeee out!". :)-

it's driving me crazy that's for sure lol. They have wheels in their cage and run constantly in them, but it may be the cages. I got them in those petco purple cages. I guess I will try putting all 4 together in a bigger cage and see if that works.

I figured out that Lily just wants the cage open and to have attention paid to her. HEHE She's my little troublemaker.

Back