Can anyone tell me what kind of fur type/color my rats are?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Angelrattie

Here are my three girls. I don't really know what to classify them as fur pattern wise and would greatly appreciate someone else's insight.

The gray and white is Cas, she has black eyes. The gray one is Remy, she is has white on her chest and on her wrists. The white one is Angel, she has a little patch of gray behind her ear and has what I believe to be black eyes. (I'm kind of worried, I've heard that BEWs have health issues and I think Angel may be that)

Rattie Growth.jpg
Here's a picture of them when I first got them vs now, there has been a big color change in Remy. Her coat has gotten much fuller and darker. ALSO Remy has a different fur texture than the others, she's kind of curly.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_692.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_692.jpeg
    55.1 KB · Views: 184
Black eyed white, and possibly a blue hooded with a variegated saddle. What cuties... One of my boys thats a mink colored Berkshire(solid color with white belly) is starting to looked Pearland as he's getting white/cream colored guard hairs... What cuties! I also have a variegated hooded as well.

Back