Can a rat truly be happier alone?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
as for cleaning, you don't need to as she's the only one affected in your home. Keep her cage as clean and dust-free as possible to give her respiratory system every chance.

Are you able to PM me the name of the rattery? I assume they are in Florida. There's major outbreaks of SDA and some Sendai circulating around the US and people keep track of the spread. :/

Yes, Sally is currently the only rodent in our home, so, there will be no spreading on our end. I spoke to my vet friend today, and he was honest and said that her chances are not very high given her age (2 and a half years give or take) and being a hairless (weaker immune system, according to him). 💔💔💔

I do not know if I can order antibiotics online, doubt it, I do have some of human use at home. I have enrofloxacin and cefalexin

I have some Enrofloxacin specifically for her!!!!!!!! Months ago, she had an abscess and it was drained and she was prescribed it and I have some left!!!!!! However, it must not be a lot (can't really see, the bottle is dark, but I followed her treatment, just that the doctor said to do it from 7 to 10 days, and she recovered fast, so, I must have given her max 7 days of treatment and the bottle probably had for at least 10 days)

It reads: Enrofloxacin 2.27%

Attachments

• 20201021_114719.jpg
    20201021_114719.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 129
Update:
Fluffy has passed away in their care. We did not see her again.
Sally is sick, she is receiving antibiotics, sneezing, her eyes swollen and I could swear she had a fever yesterday, but I did not take her temperature.

Infinite thanks to @lilspaz68 who is helping us a LOT privately.

Back