Brie and Elphie

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eeee they are super cute. And I love their names. Tell us more about their personalities. I would love to hear some antics of theirs. Surely they are perfect saints who never ever get into trouble. : )

Staci

I'll chose 2 of my faves

_MG_6831.jpg

IMG_1295.jpg

Aw thanks guys :D The two are sleeping like angels as I type but yes they certainly get into trouble. :lol: The other forum I posted at has a story to go along with these photos so I should copy/paste it in here sometime and expose you to the random thoughts that go through my head ;D

Brie (the hooded) caught and killed an earwig this morning! I'm just so proud.

Oh, and the first one is one I took when I first set them down in my room. They were quite timid for a few hours before bursting with energy. The second makes my mum giggle. Ah, and I should mention, the cat is rat friendly. She tends to avoid them because they know she's not allowed to touch them and thus they literally hunt her. Each take a side, and when she's looking at one, the other zooms in to nip her. They love taunting her *shakes head* but she's a good sport, she just scampers out of the room.

Back