• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

brand new never used ferretrail playground - Fredericton NB

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SQ

Senior Member - Vegan for the animals
brand new, still in the box, good for ferrets and pet rats
includes a ferret ball, 2 straight tubes, 4 elbow/curved tubes, and one T tube, as well as the connectors

I already have one I use and this one is an extra, never out of the box set

$60
ferret tube playground.jpg

Last edited:
ooh I wish I'd seen this!! these are very hard to find, I had some for my first rats and they loved them

I don't think they make them any more

Get a 4 inch diameter drainage pipe cut into 12, or 15 or 18 inch lengths, buy elbow and T connectors and you have something very similar

SQ I don't have any rats of my own any more as I can't afford them so sadly I can't afford to get this
wish I could, as rats love it but I'm flat broke and that's not likely to change any time in the next year at least.

SQ I don't have any rats of my own any more as I can't afford them so sadly I can't afford to get this
wish I could, as rats love it but I'm flat broke and that's not likely to change any time in the next year at least.

I completely understand ……. after almost 15 years I will soon no longer have pet rats and will cease being involved in rat rescue ……… vet costs have pretty much doubled, food prices have skyrocketed, and it is no longer possible for me to provide for my pets despite using the food bank and going without. I am presently selling off things to pay the vet bills …. so I completely understand …… Hang in there {{hugs}}

If it doesn't go to Raccchhhh in Australia, I would be interested at $60 if you pay the postage (This is assuming it won't be very much as I'm just in Moncton).

Is this still available? And do you know roughly how much it would be to send to Australia?

I have no idea but I imagine it would be very expensive to mail it internationally .... although it is not very heavy, it is not a small package.
If you are seriously interested I can take it to the post office and find out.

If it doesn't go to Raccchhhh in Australia, I would be interested at $60 if you pay the postage (This is assuming it won't be very much as I'm just in Moncton).

I am willing to mail it or you can have someone pick it up, but transportation would be the responsibility of whomever purchases it. LMH, I will not pay postage.

Back