Boggle boggle, brux brux...

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Triss

Hey all!

I've kept rats in the past, loved them to bits, but I'm currently ratless. :(

I'm hoping to jump back into the fancy rat community as soon as I have worked out my budget for vet's bills and such.

However, I'm a bit behind the times in regards to rat-care, and I need a bit of advice on rat stuff (best cage, best diet, etc.) before I take the plunge.

All advice is very welcome! Thanks.

I think most people who can afford it consider the best cage the double Critter Nation. There is a copycat version that is exactly like the original that is sold at Petsmart for quite a bit cheaper, but I'm not sure if you have access to either of those cages where you're from. You could look up a picture of the double Critter Nation and compare it to cages that you can find at pet stores near you for an idea of one of the best cages to get, in terms of size and ease of use.

Welcome! It must be exciting getting ready for new little buddies in your life. I too highly recommend the Critter Nation or the identical one, . I would not use any other cage now.

Back